Sunday, February 5, 2017

Week 2 "The Office."

One of my all time favorite shows to watch is The Office. I do not think it shows on television anymore, but it is on Netflix. I found that the show is an NBC production which is one of the many companies under the ownership of Comcast which is connected to GE. NBC owns a number of television networks and theme parks like Universal Studios. What I found interesting was that a huge company like NBC is owned by an even bigger company like GE. I know in class we went over the companies who you could say "rule it all" when it comes to television and production. It is just crazy to think that there are so little networks controlling everything. I did not seem to find anything out of the ordinary with my TV show and its broadcasting company. The Office is a sarcastic, funny show and the NBC company is home to many other entertainment shows like Saturday Night Live and The Tonight Show that are similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment