https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgFjP8polu4
Sunday, February 19, 2017
Pew Pew...
Growing up I never really played video games, however my brothers did and they always played video games like Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto. They were fascinated with pretending to shoot everything and everyone with their finger guns until my parents made it clear to them that guns were not a toy. I do think that video games glorify violence, but I do not think that all killers and violent people are the way they are because they played video games. Men also always seem to be the glorified character in video game violence, they are set out to look manly and powerful when they are shooting and promoting violence. Don't get me wrong I do think that people have the right to own a gun however after watching a few videos, and films I do see where guns and violence could seem "cool" and "fun" and could be an issue for some people. Gun violence is glamorized but no safety precautions or warnings are ever present in video games.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgFjP8polu4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgFjP8polu4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment